Dear MediTRAVEList Family Member,
Your personal data is as important to us as you. We attach importance to the protection of your personal data and do all the necessary work for this. Before continuing to purchase our services or subscribe to our newsletter, please read and confirm the following information text regarding the General Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is named as KVKK in Turkey.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) published in the Turkish Official Gazette dated 07.04.2016 and numbered 29677 with the law number 6698, all your information that makes your identity specific or identifiable, as Personal Data, as Data Supervisor, Meditravelist Health Tourism Training and Consultancy Limited Company (will be referred to as “MediTRAVEList”). “Processing of Your Personal Data” refers to all kinds of operations performed on data such as obtaining, saving, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosure, transfer, taking over, making available, classifying or preventing use of this data.
If there are personal data obtained by our company in accordance with the law before the mentioned Law came into effect; Personal data will be processed and stored in accordance with the Information Text and the terms and conditions set out in the GDPR.
As MediTRAVEList, we would like to state that we continue our activities with the awareness that the security of your personal data is at the forefront in our services we offer you, giving the utmost importance to the security of your personal data.
Our basic principle is to protect your privacy and fundamental rights and freedoms while using your personal data in our services.
The following data, which is considered as personal data within the scope of GDPR (KVKK), will be processed by our company in order to be used in the services to be offered to you within the scope of the laws and relevant legislation of our company, to determine your needs and to provide you with better service in the future:
- Your financial data such as your identity information, address, telephone number, tax number, if any, and other information, payment, credit card, banking information and billing information
- Audible and / or digital information obtained from us by electronic or non-electronic methods from time to time
- Your video and / or audio footage that can be obtained and / or obtained during your visits.
- Your general and special personal data, especially personal health data obtained during the execution of all medical diagnosis, examination, treatment and care services
- Your private health insurance data and Social Security Institution data
- Your health and identity data you send through our website
- Your financial data such as payment and billing information
- Other data you may need
- To arrange the information and documents that will be the basis for the works and transactions to be carried out on paper or electronically.
- To comply with the information retention, reporting and information obligations stipulated to all judicial and administrative authorities in accordance with the relevant legislation
- To be able to perform our services within the scope of the laws we are bound by
- To be able to offer other services offered or requested by our institution.
In the presence of one of the following conditions in the paragraph 2 of Article 5 titled “Processing conditions of personal data” of the KVKK, it is possible to process personal data without the explicit consent of the person concerned:
- If it is clearly stated in the laws
- In cases where the person who is unable to disclose his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid, or the life or body integrity of another person must be protected
- In cases where it is necessary to process personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract
- In case it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfil his legal obligation
- If the person concerned has been made public by himself
- In case data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right
- In case data processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed.
All your personal data, including your special personal data, may be processed for the following and similar purposes:
- Basic Law on Health Services No.3359, Decree Law on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and Affiliated Institutions, Regulation on Private Hospitals, Regulation on Processing of Personal Health Data and Ensuring Privacy, and fulfilment of our legal obligations in other relevant regulations
- Protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services
- Healthcare services and financing planning
- Invoicing transactions of our services
- Sharing the information requested with private insurance companies within the scope of financing health services
- Providing financial agreement with the institutions we have contracted with regarding the health services provided to you
- To inform you about your appointment if you make an appointment
- Making campaigns and notifications via message, e-mail or other means
- Planning the functioning of our services
- Monitoring and preventing abuse and / or unauthorized transactions
- Scientific research
- Being able to answer all your questions and complaints about our health services
- Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security of our company’s systems and applications
- Analysing your use of healthcare services in order to make the best and improve the healthcare services we offer you
- Preserving your health data, which should be kept in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- Measuring patient satisfaction
In addition, your personal data can be processed in accordance with the Basic Law of Health Services No.3359, Decree Law No.663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and Affiliates, Private Hospitals Law and Regulation, Regulation on the Processing of Personal Health Data and Protection of Privacy, regulations of the Ministry of Health and other legislation provisions.
These processed personal data can be transferred to the physical archives and information systems of MediTRAVEList and / or our contracted health institutions, and can be kept in both digital and physical environment.
As soon as you contact us, you accept this situation.
Your personal data in the presence of our company with the persons, institutions and / or organizations required / permitted by the laws, other laws and other legislation provisions; can be transferred to third parties within the framework of legal restrictions.
Your personal data can be transferred within the scope of the Law and similar legislation and within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the GDPR for the above-mentioned issues:
- Ministry of Health and affiliated sub-units, Family Medicine Centres
- Social Security Institution
- Private insurance companies (health, pension and life insurance and similar)
- General Directorate of Security and similar law enforcement agencies
- Population Department
- Turkey Union of Pharmacists
- Turkish Dental Association
- Turkish Medical Association
- Chief Public Prosecutors, Courts, and arbitrators or arbitrators in arbitration proceedings
- Laboratories, centres and similar third parties we cooperate with for medical diagnosis
- Your authorized representatives
- Health institution to which the patient was referred or to which the patient himself applied
- Third parties, including lawyers, tax consultants and auditors, with whom we consult and have a duty of confidentiality
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions, official authorities
- Our suppliers, support service providers, business partners and other third parties whose services we use or cooperate with
Although personal data has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, if the reasons for processing disappear, the personal data are deleted, destroyed or anonymized by the data controller ex officio or at the request of the data owner.
The provisions of other laws regarding the deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data are reserved.
The procedures and principles regarding the deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data are regulated by a regulation.
Your personal data will be issued with all the declaration / information forms and other documents regarding transactions such as sales, returns, and exchanges prepared with your approval and / or signature in accordance with the relevant legislation, and verbally through channels such as our branches, web pages, with your electronic approval and / or signature, It is collected in written or electronic form in various ways.
You have the right to request and demand the fulfilment of the following issues regarding your personal data through an application you will make to our institution pursuant to the Law on Information Acquisition No. 4982:
- Learning whether it has been processed
- Requesting information if processed
- Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used appropriately
- To know the third parties to whom they are transferred at home / abroad
- Requesting correction if missing / incorrectly processed
- To request the deletion / destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the article of GDPR for deletion, destruction or anonymization
- To request the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred to be notified of the transactions stated in the previous two articles above.
- To make an objection in the event of a result against you due to being analysed exclusively with automated systems
- Compensation of your loss in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your data
In accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policy, which is named as KVKK in Turkey, I have freely read, reviewed and evaluated the above information text regarding the processing of my personal data by our company.
Within the framework of all the information stated in the text above, I consent and accept the processing of any personal data that I have personally transmitted to your company or collected about me by your company, provided that my rights are reserved within the scope of GDPR policy, for the purposes and reasons stated above.
In addition, I accept, declare and undertake with my free will that I have given my consent to be transferred to the persons specified in the text and to be contacted by SMS, telephone and e-mail.
Title: Meditravelist Health Tourism Training and Consultancy Limited Company
Address: Maltepe Mah. Yılanlı Ayazma Yolu, Building No: 13, Nef-13, E-block, Door No: 17. Zeytinburnu / ISTANBUL
Phone: +90 530 5275674 (WhatsApp)
The data controller finalizes the requests included in the application free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged.